Tuesday 29 October 2013

New Couple in da'house..

Hello there minna..,
Yuki here..
Haa..its been awhile since I drop my post last week..?? oO?
See the title??
Yup, I'm gonna tell you about my new couple that come to my life.
Please welcome to Khuntoria and SongSong Couple...*pachipachi*

Both of them are not Jstuff, but I don't know how..haha..
But they are cute...soooo..cute... ><  *but they still can't beat the number one Maotsujun* hahaha...
Ok, this is Khuntoria


Nickhun & Victoria
Both of them are virtual husband & wife in We Got Married show and also, both of them are k-idol which born in China(Vic) and Thailand(Nic). Below is their wedding picture.






The wedding between China Princess and Thai Prince..
Cute isn't it. -->...but yeah, Maotsujun still number #1..haha..bias.. ><

I like to see them for the first time when watch this. * actually I've been force by my cousin, can't help it*
And I'd fall in love for them for the first time. Both of them are cute and adorable. I also can see how Nick try his best to protect Vic. Both of them are really suit for each other.
For me, they are the best K-couple that I see, even the K-version of HanaDan can't beat them.
Khuntoria saranghae~


Second K-couple that I like is the SongSong couple from Running Man.






This is the SongSong couple. But for me, both of them are more suit to be the SongSong siblings.
But why SongSong? Because both them have the same surname. Song Joong Ki and Song Ji Hyo.
Both of them also looks cute together especially Joong Ki. Even the true Monday boyfriend, Gary can't beat his cuteness.
Ji Hyo noona & Joong Ki oppa, fighting.. !!

For now, both Khuntoria & SongSong sibling is the best pair/couple in K-world.
Hwaiting !!

No comments:

Post a Comment