Friday 28 June 2013

Why I Love Arashi : Reason

Hmm...why I love them?
Maybe because they appreciate others. Their bond is somehow make me jealous sometime.
They also doesn't seem to care of what other people say about them, as long as they BE their OWN SELF.
Arashi also teach me a lot of things, especially about my own self and friendship. They always together no matter what happen. I remember about what Jun said about when they have a problems or not-in-a-mood.
Although one of them has a problem they still sit and eat together. Isn't that great? Sho also said that, when the 5 of them have work as a team (like in Saigo no Yakusoku & other shows) the staff are not dare to interrupt with their conversation. May I say like, they don't want to disturb the good atmosphere that the 5 of them create. I don't know how to say that, but you can easily understand it if you see or watch them.
They don't seem like an idol, because they always do baka things. Silly right? But that is why I admired them so much. They like to help others, they give them inspiration through their songs, they. . .
They give Happiness to all people.
I like that part of Arashi. It helps me to cool down when I'm stress, mad and even sad just by hearing their voices. (but Allah is everything..)
So, that is why I love, admired, like and fall in love with them, because they BE THEIR SELF.
You don't have to be like anybody when you already have your ownself.
Thanks Arashi because teach me about life.
Hontou ni arigatou..

*Somebody or Nobody. What is your choice?*

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a great explanation!
    thanks dear! it's really great! ^_^
    can I share this on fb?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hai, konbanwa.

    thanks a lot about this.
    I'm always smile while reading this. ^_^ <3

    arigatou.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Konbanwa..
      Thanks to you for spending your time to read it.
      Same goes to me, even I'm the one who write it, but it's true that they always make me smile..
      Zutto Arashi..
      ^_^ v

      Delete