Saturday 29 June 2013

Arashi [One-shot] : Unwell

One fine day, in Johnny's Jimusho...

"Get away..!!"

"Hey, watch out Aiba-san"

"Get away..get away..!!"

"Aiba, are you okay?"


The miracle boy went straight to the gent
The four of them look each others face.
Weird..

* * * * *

"Aiba-san, what is going on? Are you okay?"

"I'm okay. I just got stomacache."

"Okay, now I understand.."

"Okay guys, 20 minutes before the recording."

"Okay"

"Ne, Sho-kun what are you doing?"

"Gardening.."


Nino pout. Then, he take something and throw that to Sho.


"Itai..!! NINO ..!!"

"Not me.. It's Riida.."

The rapper then turn to see his prey and he give him a Dead Glare... but..


"Itai.."

"That is my trademark.. Search yours by your ownself."

"Gomen."

"Minna, lets eat together ne. We have 15 minutes before the recording."

"Alright."


The 5 of them take their meals.


"Aiba-san, can I see you for awhile?"

"Ah, sure.. Guys, I need to go for awhile, and you don't have to wait for me."

"Okay"

"Just go. We don't even want to see your face."

"I'll cut your razor tongue when I come back..!"


Then, Aiba left the four of them in the room.


"Ne, Sho-kun, what is that?"

"Ah, its my bento."

"Bento? Since when you do bring your bento Sho-kun? Your cooking's level is also at the 
bottom of the Earth."

"Nino, can't you be nice with me?"

"It looks good. Can I have a little bit, Sho-kun?"

"Ah, sure.."

"Riida, are you sure about that?"

"Oh..umai..."

"Huhh???"

"Riida..I don't know how to say..[chuu~~]"

"You guys have to taste it."

"Yada..  Zettai yada.."

"Just a little bit. It really tasty you know. Sho-kun, you're incredible."

"Don't want."

"Aww, come on. Just a bite."

"Haa~ okay..Aaaaa~~"

"So,how?"

"Its true..its tasty.."

"Eh? How come.."


Nino take a bite.


"You must be kidding me. Umai~"

"Hontou. Arigatou.."

"I want some more."


They eat as lot as they will.
10 minutes later..


"Ne minna, we got to. . ."

"Get away..!"

"Huhh??"

"Terrible.."

"Eh? Nino, why.."

"Move..I can't stand it.."

"Why is with them. Eh, Riida !"

"Take me away from here.."

"But why..?"

"I want to..bluekkkk..[vomit]"


Then, Ohno quickly stand up and go to the gent also.


"I don't understand. Why?"


Sho take a bite of his bento. It is tasty. He take the 2nd bite, 3rd bite, 4th bite and after the last one...


"Sho-chan, can you help me to ..."

"Terrible..[vomit]"

"Ehh?? Sho-kun also. What are they eat actually."


 He take the bento and smell it. It smells nice.
He eat it and eat it. Like Sho, after the last one...


"Yabai, I eat it again."


* * * * *

"Alright Arashi-san, you may go the recording...eh? where are these guys go?"


The 5 of them then take their turn to use the gent.

-The End-


Hmm...I wonder how their recording is like.
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment