Friday 23 August 2013

Hontou ni Gomen Nasai Minna m(__ __)m

Hey..,domo..
Its me again..
Last night is such a 'LAME' night for me because I've turn myself to be one of the 'annoying' person.
Uwaa... why I do such an embarrass thing last night..
Really embarrass of what I do.... ><
Frankly I said, I can't even forgive myself of what I'm doing...
Also I didn't dare to listen to their song tonight.... >><<<
Arashi-san, hontou..hontou..hontou..hontoooouuuuu niii GOMEN NASAI !!!!!!!!!!!





*All human is full of mistake, so am I and you too..
But a good friend is someone who can give you advice in a good way not in a bad way.. And we as the one who do the wrong thing must take the advice in order to improve ourself. It is the best way to keep the bond stronger.
And that thing I only get in this fandom. Always remind each other when they do the wrong thing. I'm soooo sorry about all the stuff that I do.
Hontou ni gomen nasai minna cause give trouble to this fandom. I'm sure that this thing is not gonna happen anymore..

Haa~ I'm such a not-so-good fan ne..
Its okay if you want to kick me out of there..
Yabai... my tears are flowing again....
Tatsukete~~~~~~~~



**My life as Lynn & Yukiko is fighting towards each other last night and yeah..bad side is always win..
  TAT

No comments:

Post a Comment