Friday 23 August 2013

Fate of the God

Hey domo..,
Its me again..haha..

Fate of the God is an orchestra song..
I love every part of instrument especially the clarinet & french horn part..
This song is about the fate of the Greek God *I guess*

**remind me of percy jackson movie*

Both god fight each other to show each other their power and who is the strongest among them.
The fight, fight and fight..
And the ending is, the god from the good side win the fight..

It also remind me of the thing that I shouldn't do..
My dark side (lynn) and my good side (yukiko) will fight each other to see who is winner.
But yeah..,I always end up in dark side..
Yukiko..,rise up dear..I know oneday you can win the fight. And once you win the fight, the dark side will forever lose and disappear from this world..

No comments:

Post a Comment