Friday 16 August 2013

I'm glad I meet ALL of them..








Ohayou~
Domo, its me again.
So, the topic for today is " I'm glad to meet all of them ".
What do you mean by " ALL " and who is they?
When I say ALL, it means ALL.

I have a lot of " Me " inside me and its all different. Sometime I feel like I'm not me and there's someone inside me.
When I'm as Lynn, my life is absolutely boring and sometimes lonely too. When I'm as Lynn, there's so much sadness inside me until one time I just crying.., crying.., and crying without a reasons. My life as Lynn is miserable. I'm not able to laugh freely, I always mad without reasons, always depress, not confident with myself and a lot of negative thing inside me. Its not that there's no light inside me, I still have my creator that always guide me to the right place. My life as Lynn is my real life. A real life that is full of dull things inside me.

But, after I meet them, I feel more confident with myself.
" Them " which I mean is my bestie the Kaminari(s), K-san, Hyun A, Iza-chan, Arashian and Arashi.
I'm really thankful to God because give me a chance to meet these awesome people.
I'm glad I meet my bestie because, they always there beside me whenever I need them, wherever I go and whatever I do, just like my family. And because of them also, I meet Arashi with their beautiful world that full of happiness and colourful. From that, exist another person in my life that is yukiko or simply yuki.
Also, from that reason, I meet K-san, Hyun A, Iza-chan and dearest Arashian.

The first Arashian that I met is K-san. If I'm not mistaken, we met from a magazine, E-Pop magazine.
This magazine publish random stuff like Jpop, Kpop and Tpop. Demo, lately, their target is change to Kpop, so there are so much Kpop stuff there than Jpop and Tpop and from that moment, I don't buy any Epop magazine anymore. Start with a message than turn into a very close Facebook friend. I always adore her writing style, so beautiful. I always see her as my neechan, because I don't have one. I really happy and excited cause there are someone who share the same interest with me.

It also happen between me and Hyun A, her sister. At first, I didn't realize that she is K-san's biological sister. It make me curious so I ask K-san about that. And yes, its true. She also can't believe that her sister and I can be a friend and its all about Arashi. Although now she's more on Yuto-kun from HSJ (I like that group too, YamaChii especially..XD) but both group are from the same agency right? So it doesn't matter whether she likes Arashi or other group cause we're in the same agency(the boys, I mean..). It also start with a message then it turn out to be a  very close friend (both of us are in the same age and both of us take a Pre-U course...she's in Science while I'm in Art YATTA !!! XD), so it easy for us to discuss..haha..
I remember, there's one time, me and Hyun A tease K-san and she really mad at us...but after that all three of us make friends again. We also make Arashian's theme song lyric together..hahaha... These two person is really awesome because they can share the same interest. It really nice to meet both of them. ^_^

I start joining the Lj since 2008 if I'm not mistaken and from there, I fall in love with the fanfic that is written by Iza-chan. All her masterpost is really attract me and because of that, I have been her fan through her first fanfic that is ARASHI. And since then, both of us be a very good friend. (her name also yuki, but she call me Ko-chan..wee~ ^^) From that moment, I've meet a lot of Arashian from all over the world. Some of them are from Indonesia, Philliphine, Mexico, Singapore and many more. All of them are very nice and all of us respect each other in order to protect the good name of Arashi.

You know, just from this fandom that is always be criticize by others, all of us unite and respect each other. We also help, comfort and care for each other just like a one happy family with the head of these 5 awesome guys. There's so many positive value that I can learn from this fandom. Thank you Allah cause give me a chance to meet these awesome person. I like my self as yukiko because she always smile, can laugh freely, energetic, and confident to herself but I don't hate my life as Lynn because if there's no negative value, there's also no positive value. Why? Because, with these negative value we can learn to improve our self to be a better person, with these negative value also can make us strong to keep fighting in this world.
Choice is always there. It depend on us, whether we want to grab it or lose it.

3 comments:

  1. Yuki, its too much already i tell u. U make me cry with this beautiful confession. i can feel all the words coming out are deeply at the bottom of your heart, ne. My mom ask why my eyes is so puffy right now and that's all bcoz of u. T_T Anyway, thanks for writing this. Love u my sister <3
    As u want 2 know,, my ex-username on past also yuki/yukiko, that's it, Arashian fate...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aahh..hontou ni gomen nasai..
    I didn't mean to make you cry.. *doushiyo...*
    Aww...please don't cry...please..please..please..please...please~~
    Douitashimashite nee-chan..^^
    Yup, I know it..
    It's Ichirana Yukeyko right.. ^_^ v
    Yup, it is Arashian fate..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ichirina Yukeyko, btw, thanks for ur attention about my past name:)

    ReplyDelete