Wednesday 21 August 2013

They are STORM, We are LIGHTNING [ArashixKaminari]

Domo..,
Its me again. Tsukareta~
Just finishing my landscape model so I just rambling here.

For this post, I want to tell you about a story of us and Arashi. How all of us are connected.
Firstly, it's all about my bestie, Niji. She's the one who brought us into these RAINBOW WORLD.. ^_^
She show us a picture of 5 of them..
Below is the picture that make all of us totally fall in love with them.

Our 1st Arashi picture



From there, I totally fall-in-love with Leader..and my first impression of Leader is..
" He has such a cute face, I bet that he's the younger among all of them. " and thought Jun as the Leader of the group..haha..funny right.
And now, it has been 7 years for us being an Arashisn since 2007, and we named our group as Kaminari (lightning).
But last 4 years, we discovered that both group (Arashi& us) have a lot of similarities.

1) Both of us have 5 members in group.
  
This is Kaminari
[ from left is niji, me(yuki), shiro, midori and yumi ]
From left is Niji, her ichiban is Aiba. Then there's me with Ohchan as ichiban. In the middle is Shiro with Sho as her ichiban. Then with full black outfit is Midori with Jun as her ichiban and last is Yumi with Nino as her ichiban. Actually, Kaminari have another 2 members, but now we're not that close as before anymore.
Here is the picture of Kaminari origin.

7 rainbow here
Another 2 member is the twin Hikaru & Hikari (twin in name actually, not in real life XD) and both of them are Jun's ichiban, So if the 7 of us together, there will be 3 Jun's wifey. Yeah..,they always compete each other in order to get Jun's attention..XD Also, if all of us gather together, I think the world will be up & down because of us..hahaha.. Before we end up name our group as Kaminari, I write a story and name it as Lucky 7, so that we get a lot of lucky..I guess..XD but 1 year after that we change it to Kaminari. Have you sense something? Yup, our group name before is same with Jun's drama, Lucky 7. All of us extremely shock when Niji told us about it..hahaha...

2) Both of us share the same rainbow colours.

Niji love striking color, so she always use striking colour especially orange one. As for me, since kindergarten, I really love red, so until now, there are so many red thing in my room. Shiro love blue very much. I once checked her cupboard and saw a lot of blue clothes there. Really surprising me. As for Midori, not to mention anymore, that is why we call her Midori, cause she's really in-love with green colour. All present that we give to her during her birthday is all in green. Hahaha..yup, all stuff whether it is clothe, shoes, acesssories or anything else, it's ALL green. Saigo ni, Yumi-chan. Yumi are always in purple. Whatever she wear, there's always purple thing that she wear, whether her shoes, her phone strap, her purse and else. We always call her Purple Girl.
Have all of you sense it already? Yup, it's true that we both share the same rainbow color, but .....
Here is the differences :

* Niji - Aibachan - Orange
* Yuki - Ohchan - Red
* Shiro - Shochan - Blue
* Midori - Jun - Green
* Yumi - Nino - Purple

3) We share the same attitude/hobby/interest/talent/like/differences/ etc . . .

Yup for this. All of us realize it last 3 years that there's one or two similarity between us. Not all of us have the similarity. Okay,I just do it simply, so that you easy to understand it.

* Niji has a talent in drawing just like Ohchan, especially manga character. She really good at this.
* For me, frankly I say that I'm really can sleep anywhere I want if I'm REALLY exhausted. Also, I can
write a lyric with their melody like Nino. * I don't even know if the lyric can touch others heart like Nino
Also, I'm the number-one fan of Harry Potter movie like Jun and an ANTI-GHOST STORIES
just like Sho
* Shiro,she definitely loves to eat just like Aibachan. She still can eat when the rest of us are full already.
She is acrophobia just like Sho.
* All of us involve in the same domain and it's MUSIC. They are boyband while the 5 of us is a bandgirls.












Arashi gave a lot of inspiration to us, and that's why we love them.
They are Storm and we're their Lightning.
^_^


*my position and Riida are same from each picture XD I wonder . . . . . ><*

2 comments:

  1. *my position and Riida are same from each picture XD I wonder . . . . . ><*
    yeah, im wonder too, but hey that's my line.
    btw, nice Kaminari Story... yr friendship is awesome as well as Arashi. full of rainbow love <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...I know that its your line..
    *Am I? ><*
    Arigatou for spending your time to read it..
    I'm gonna read your post right now.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete