Thursday 15 August 2013

The past or The present- Which one I choose..??

Domo..,
It's me again..
All of you must be curious about what I mean about 'The past or The present-Which one I choose??' right..
If all of you read the title, what is the first thing that popped into your mind..??
..................

Yup, absolutely right..
It's our boys...
I've been thinking about it lately..about their appearance from the past to the present..
I can't deny that all of them are so cute back then..
So, which era I choose? Is it the past or the present..?
Let's check it out..


View #1


The past Ohno Satoshi..






The present Ohno Satoshi





For him, I choose both past and present. Doushite? Because he's so cute to resist. Just look at his chubby face, his smile and especially his hand ( I LOVE IT  SO BADLY !!! crazy monkey 001)..
I like mostly about him..(bias side of me..haha..)



View #2

The past Sakurai Sho



The present Sakurai Sho




Aww..just look at him..kawaii na.. crazy monkey 056
Damn! I don't know which one should I choose..
Hmm, I think for Sho, I choose the past Sakurai.
Its not that I don't like the present Sakurai, I do like the present Sakurai.
Its just that I like the past him more,because he too kawaii back then. crazy monkey 094


View #3

The past Aiba Masaki



The present Aiba Masaki



For Aibachi..I choose both.
You know, our Aibachi kawaii point is his bakaness joke and act.
Also, he always rise up the atmosphere and make it like a circus that full of clowns by his baka jokes..
Haha..Aibachi saikou da.. crazy monkey 131


View #4

The past Ninomiya Kazunari



The present Ninomiya Kazunari


BOTH FOR NINO..!! crazy monkey 040
Why? Just look at his not-change-at-all face..you must be faint after you look at it.
See..I told ya. Nino kawaii point is his YOUTH...I repeat, YOUTH.
There's so many fans that fall by his dangerous weapon. Yeah, definitely.
Nino..!! hunt me too..!!!crazy monkey 057




View #5

The past Matsumoto Jun



The present Matsumoto Jun


Jun-kun, stop hunting me by your cuticle face.. crazy monkey 160
The past Jun-kun is absolutely kawaii..This kawaii boy change a lot ne.
From kawaii to kakkoi.. From baby to Prince Charming..
I choose kawaii Jun-kun..yeay..
demo, I like Prince Jun-kun too..



It's not that I don't like the present Jun-kun & Sho-kun..
Its just that I like everything that is kawaii..and it is just my POV.
Gomen if any of you don't agree with me.
But still I love both past and present Arashi..crazy monkey 077




So, that's all from me..
Mata ne~
Oyasumi... crazy monkey 073




2 comments:

  1. Always miss the past and forever love the present Arashi <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeay for that.. ^_^
    Atashi mo. Miss the past Arashi but forever love the present Arashi.. <3

    ReplyDelete