Saturday 29 June 2013

Arashi : Me Precious 5ive

Arashi..,
The King of my heart..,
Like all about them..,
Know a lot about their life..,
From the leader to the younger..,
Make me a Loyal Arashist.

Arashi's Mysterious Man.. Ohno Satoshi.,
the leader of the group..,
I like all about him..,
His smile., his laugh., his dyed hair.,
His calm eyes., his voice., the way he talk.,
His attitude., and his straightness..  ^_^
He's great at dance...
His dance is full of STYLE and was really awesome...
My eyes can't even blink when see his dance movement...,
His natural ability in art.,
Make him the first Johnnys idol that have his own art exhibition..,
called FREESTYLE..,
He really overwhelm me..,
He is my Bohemian Guy and King of Dance.

Arashi's rap Ace.. Sakurai Sho..,
the 2nd elder after Ohno-san..,
love to see his act..so funny..,
Other members love to tease him..,
especially when it comes about his Nadegata..,
Both old man the unite become my 2nd favorite pair that is Yama..,
He have a sexy voice when it comes to rap..,
Can't stop loving him..,
His tough body make me say that he is my Hottest Guy.

Kyaa..!! his face is so kawaii..,
Ninomiya Kazunari..,that is his name..,
Arashi Mr.Talented.,
the title that I gave to him...,
A game lover..( niichan~ don't play too much )..,
My brain can't stop from imagine his shy smile...,
His laugh keeps on playing in my mind..,
I'm in love with the love-line between him and Ohno..,
OhMiya SK is my ichiban..,
His kawaii face + his shy smile..,
Make me say.. "Kazu-nii, you're my Forever 17"

A kind-hearted and animal lover..,
Arashi Mr. Doubutsuen..Aiba Masaki..,
He also Arashi's Mood-maker..,


His smile that can liquefy some people`s heart..,
His active attitude and his adorable puppy-eyes..,
make his fans foresee him as..,
Arashian beautiful sunshine..,
I`m agog to see his cleverness playing his saxophone..,
Niichan...you are my Young Maestro..
 
Saigo wa..,also the youngest in this group..,  
Arashi trend-setter..,Matsumoto Jun..,
Always the first one that choosen by the fans..,
The most shine , cool , naughthy and good-looking..,
Wow..!! You're really famous..
I don't know why other people said that your voice is bad..,
Frankly I said.., your voice aren't bad..,
Dakedo unique..,
Yes..,his voice is so unique in my ears..,
At first, I thought that he's the leader while Ohno is the younger..,
With his charm , I have to say..,
Matsumoto-kun..,you are the real Prince Charming..

These 5 person always make me happy..,
They make my life full of inspiration..,
Their smile.., their laugh..,
Their voice.., their dance..,
Always make my day full of happiness..,
I'll never let anybody hurt them..,
Never forgive the people who humiliate them..,
I'll protect them no matter what..,
They are so precious to me..,
 Arashi..you are my soul.

They're like my niichan..,
They always make me smile..,
I love these 5 guys..,
I'll always support this group..,
also other Johnny's family..,
I'll always be a Stormer because..,
They are my King.., my Soul.., and my Precious Five..
Aishiteru~


Don't hate someone..,
because one day..,
The one you hate the most will be the one you always care about..
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment