Monday 28 October 2013

HALLUUU!!

WELL,, HELLO THERE!!

Shirochan in the house yaw!! hehehe..
hi everyone.. nice to meet u all..
well,, before this i didn't introduce myself in a proper way right??
tonight,, i'm gonna introduce myself..

hmm,, my parents named me Che Noor Shafina.. 
actually,, there's a story behind this name.. hehee..
my parents just named me Noor Shafina,,
but..........
my granny ask my parents to put Che as my initial name..
cause my father's name is Che Noh..
so,, 
they accept my granny's idea..
that's why my name is Che Noor Shafina.. hee..

i'm single but i don't pretty sure if i'm available or not.. hahaha..
hmm,, i'd like to be a lecturer or maybe a teacher in the future..
cause i love to teach or share any knowledge that i have with people..

last but not least,,
i really2 love cats and kittens..
and i have 5 at my house.. hehehe..

i think,, this intro will be enough for the time being..
i tell u more about my life later.. hee..
jaa ne~

this is not my cat but looks similar to mine.. hehehe..

XD

No comments:

Post a Comment