Wednesday 9 October 2013

Koki withdraw from KAT-TUN ..!! How come..!!

Hi there..
Its me again..
Haa..such a gloomy night here..
Well then lets hope that there will be light after that..

I just got news from The Classy Wives Society of Johnny's Entertainment that Koki Tanaka, one of KAT-TUN members withdraw from KAT-TUN unit. My first impression is....
"What the ......" Nande? Doushite?
And then search about it. It says that he have to withdraw because of his attitude and also due to his family problems. And also I was like . . . . .krikk. . .krikk . . . speechless..
First is Jin and now Koki.. :'(
Both of them have a really nice voice ne..
But to withdraw Koki, I don't think its a good decision..
Yeah, I know that Johnny is strict about his idol but they are human too right? And human do a lots of mistake. They just need a second chance to do it all over again and never do the same mistake again.
Koki is a good rapper yet his voice is nice too. Too bad that we don't see his true ability, just because of some rumors or mistake that they do. They need the second chance. This news made a lot of Hyphen(s) are in gloom mode.

This news also make me afraid. I keep on thinking, what if my beloved idol become like that? How should I react? What will I do if the news are true? And from all that, I keep saying that, they NEED the second chance. I know its selfish for me to say, but its their fans thought too right? Every fans in the fandom will thought about that. I really hope that this issue will never happen to Arashi. It is because, I don't know what will I do if this issue come and get my beloved idol. I really can't bear with it. So, all fans, whether it is Arashist, Tobikko(s), Hyphen(s), Chankapaana(s) and other fans, please respect and don't ever do something that will ruin our idols image. Also, always keep on supporting them, although they're now not in the group, because they need us. He need our supports. So, please support them with all our might. This is the only way for us to show our gratitude and spirit to them.

Koki I will miss the moment where you still in the group.
I also will miss your voice and jokes and rap too.
I will miss you Tanaka Koki <3
Hope there's a bright future waiting for you in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment