Thursday 10 October 2013

At last~ Its done..

Domo..,
It me again..

Today I would like to share with you about the event that we hold last week.
All of us in Pre-University 2 Bahasa Melayu or simply called P2 BM, were ask to hold a small art exhibition in our school. Actually it is one of our assignment. About 32 student in my class get involve in this exhibition. We hold two concept in this exhibition. One is painting and another one is landscape and I'm in the landscape group.  There are 14 student who hold the landscape part and another 18 student hold the painting part.

This is the landscape that I do.





Not very pretty at all, but I do my best to finish it.
Haa...at last, I can sleep..
Almost 3 days I didn't sleep in order to finish this thing.
Ahh..tsukareta~
My eyes also change to Panda eyes now..
Next week is Test Week..haa..guess I have to overnight during that week too ne..
That's all from me..
Jaa ne~


p/s : some painting and landscape that I've manage to take from my friends.











No comments:

Post a Comment